|Job Title:||HMI Systems Coordinator|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||0141 226 8156|
NRL’s client based in Grangemouth are looking to recruit a Human Machine Interface (HMI) Systems Coordinator to join their Technical Team on an 18 Month contract.
About the role:
- As part of the Technical Team, you will be required to develop the DCS operator interfaces for the Refinery control room project ensuring a consistent approach across the assets.
- Building graphics for the Refinery control systems for the Refinery Control Room Project to meet business and end user requirements, working with Project Control Operators and Control Engineers
- Graphic standards and Human Factor requirements in a control system environment.
What you will need?
- Highly capable in (Microsoft) Office software packages & computer skills
- Knowledge of graphical displays and building techniques in a control systems environment.
- Awareness of role of graphics for control room operator end user requirements to manage and control the plant.
- Awareness of business management of change process.
- Able to cope with unpredictable, unscheduled work requests and conflicting priorities
- Keen to try new approaches and obtain useful new skills
- Able to provide ideas for improvement
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to set high standards and organise workload to achieve them
- Able to ensure deadlines are met
- Good team member as well as still being able to work individually
- Able to work under pressure whilst still focusing on task in hand
What’s in it for you?
- A long-term contract role with possibility of extension
- Unique working environment