|Job Title:||Health & Safety Officer|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||+353 (87) 662 4838|
NRL are looking to speak with an intermediate HSE advisor in the Kildare area. This role is initially a 12 month contact with a view to the job going Permanent. The role is with a leading Irish Contractor on site in North Kildare.
About the role:
- Monitor and enforce the implementation of company Health & Safety Management System.
- Assist Health & Safety Manager to develop and implement Risk assessments and improvements to the Safe Systems of Work.
- Assist Site management to ensure Contractor Compliance
- Contribute to accident and incident investigation.
- Contribute to the Tool Box talk topics, discussion and delivery.
What you will need:
- 3+ years health and safety experience within the construction industry
- Qualification in Occupational Health and Safety
- Member of IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) preferred
- Able to manage Health and Safety on-site using their own initiative within the scope of the management system
- Ability to manage risk and implement control measures
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary