||Graduate Safety Engineer
|Temp or Perm:
NRL are currently recruiting for several Safety Engineers to join our client at HMNB Devonport Dockyard, one of the largest naval bases in Western Europe. This is an exciting opportunity for recent graduates keen to become Charted and begin their career.
About The Client:
Our client is a key strategic partner to their customers; the MOD and the Royal Navy. They ensure that the UK Royal Navy goes to sea safely by supporting them in Devonport and around the world. This is an exciting, permanent opportunity for candidates looking to start their career and have an appetite to become chartered.
About The Role:
As a Safety Engineer your activities could include but won’t be limited to:
What You Will Need:
- The provision of Nuclear and Radiological knowledge and support to the business.
- The provision of technical advice on Nuclear Safety Assessment processes and policy.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory legislation and the terms of the Site Licence.
- The delivery of Nuclear Safety Cases and Licensing Plans.
- The development and implementation of Nuclear Safety processes and standards.
- You'll be educated to Degree level in an Engineering or Scientific discipline and/or have relevant knowledge and experience.
- The successful candidate will need to satisfy Ministry of Defence security requirements. This may require you to hold or be eligible/capable of achieving ‘Security Check’ (SC) clearance.