|Job Title:||Graduate Level Commercial LP Analyst|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||0141 226 8156|
NRL's large engineering client is looking to recruit and Graduate Commercial LP Analyst to join their team on a permanent, staff basis.
About the role:
- We have an excellent opportunity available for a Graduate Engineer to develop into the role of a Commercial LP Analyst. This role will be the key technical lead in the delivery and support of our Refinery Linear Programming Model which is used for economic planning of the refinery. Training will be provided, including on Aspentech, PIMS software.
- Ensuring that the LP modelling software and interfaces to other systems are maintained to a high standard in order to provide strategic direction for the refinery processes and plant.
- Responsibility for adapting the LP for new business case studies and opportunities.
- Engagement with both Engineering and Commercial teams in order to deliver timely updates to unit performance within the LP.
What you will need:
- Experience of working in the oil/gas or petrochemical manufacturing environment is desirable however candidates with engineering experience will be considered.
- An understanding of business commercial drivers to assist decision making.
- Proven track record of delivering results within an engineering or similar discipline.
- Demonstrable knowledge of either of the following;
- Plant unit yield models for Oil/Gas or Petrochemical application.
- Ability to interrogate test run data and identify incorrect data.
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject such as Chemical or Process Engineering.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fantastic company
- Excellent salary and benefits