|Job Title:||Graduate Chemist|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01942 323277|
NRL are currently looking for a Graduate Chemist to work with my power station client in Lynemouth. This is a maternity cover position for at least 12 months that will be ideal for a Graduate Chemist.
- Providing support with the safe and efficient operation of the demineralisation plant, chemical dosing systems and other associated plant;
- Assisting with the monitoring and reporting of power station water and steam chemistry;
- Supporting the appointed competent person(s) with asbestos, hazardous substances (COSHH) and legionella management;
- Assistance in the delivery of environmental monitoring and waste management in compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Supporting the management representative under the environmental (ISO14001) and energy (ISO50001) management systems.
- A good chemistry degree
- Ideally some industrial work experience
What's in it for you?:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to gain work experience on a power station