|Job Title:||GIS Analyst|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01942 323277|
Our client, an industry leading Nuclear contractor is seeking to recruit a GIS Analyst for work in Warrington on a contract basis.
- Provide technical input into the creation, analysis and management of spatial datasets and web mapping content for the NDAs GIS
- Development of GIS products; datasets / maps / apps / dashboards to present spatial information as per user requirements in line with the One-NDA mission progress key strategic themes including spent fuels, nuclear materials, integrated work management, site decommissioning and remediation and critical enablers.
What you will need:
- ArcGIS Desktop expertise
- Experience using ArcGIS Online
- Spatial analysis methods and techniques expertise
- Digital cartography / web mapping expertise
- Experience using FME
- Ability to obtain SC clearance