|Job Title:||General Foreman/Site Manager|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||0191 415 3300|
General Foreman/Site Manager – Northumberland
A leading national builder are looking to appoint a General Foreman/Site Manager to join their team in Northumberland
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the site, ensuring that works meet all targets relating to budget, time, quality and health & safety through the implementation of all company and legislative processes and policies.
- Overseeing both directly employed staff and sub-contractors, ensuring they stay on task and remain focused on programme requirements.
What you will need:
- Experience in groundwork, drainage, substructure and complex insitu concrete would be beneficial.
- Experience in overseeing both directly employed staff and sub-contractors
- Experience as site manager or senior foreman on a large project
- Previous experience in leisure / swimming pools would also be an advantage
What’s in it for you:
- A very competitive basic salary
- Permanent position with additional benefits