|Job Title:||General Duties Assistant|
|Salary||Exceeds national minimum wage|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01946 820 002|
NRL is recruiting on behalf of a leading energy and services group for GDA’s to work on Sizewell B nuclear power station.
About the role:
As the site is highly regulated, you will need to be able to obtain CTC (Counter-Terrorism Check) clearance. If successful, NRL will assist in processing this clearance for you.
The successful candidate could be expected to conduct a wide range of duties as and when required. These including but not limited to:
- Fire Watching
- Confined Space Guardian
- Laundry Support
- Car park Marshalling
- Domestic duties
- Radiation Controlled Area duties
What you will need:
- Ability to follow instructions
- Be able to work under pressure, problem solve and to use own initiative when required
- Training will be provided prior to you starting on site
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive hourly rates
- Lots of hours
- A variety of training courses that could be used to further your career
- Nuclear security clearance
The outage should commence in May and end mid to late July 2019.