|Job Title:||Forensic Planner (Delays Analysis)|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01483 302 133|
NRL are seeking a Forensic Planner with ship / submarine building experience for work on a 9-12 month contract based primarily from Barrow but with some home-working available.
About the role:
The role will be analysing delays in the programme of the construction new nuclear submarine programme and providing reports to key stakeholders.
What you will need:
- Previous ship / submarine building experience
- SC Clearance
- Experience with Delays Analysis / Forensic Planning
- Confident with the use of Primavera P6
- Must be able to work somewhat independently
What’s in it for you?
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to be involved in an exciting programme of works
- Potential scope to work from home occasionally
- Competitive hourly rates
- Working for a small consultancy surrounded by individuals with extensive MOD experience