|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||Finance and Financial Services|
|Consultant Phone:||01942 323277|
An industry leading defence contractor are seeking to recruit a Finance Project Manager for work in Bristol on a contract basis.
About the role:
- Responsible for discrete finance project work across three transactional intensive fleet management contracts, whilst supporting the day to day functions.
- Project manage reduction of aged billing transactions liaising with operational teams, AP and suppliers.
- Deliver improvements to Budget and Forecast models allowing total contract position to be updated monthly minimising manual iterations.
- Review month end processes to ensure data is collated, transacted and reported on efficiently and accurately.
- Provide support to the Management Accountant on day to day activities covering P and L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
- Support Business Unit system migration project to SAP
What you will need:
- ACCA/CIMA qualified or similar
- High level of computer literacy (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Competent on SAP or equivalent ERP
- Proven experience of running P & L, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow
What’s in it for you:
- Initial 6 month contract
- Competitive day rate