|Job Title:||FI-CO SAP Solution Lead (Finance)|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||Finance and Financial Services|
|Consultant Phone:||01942 323277|
An important role with one of clients in the defence sector has come up for a FI/CO SAP Solution Lead. This is a contract role, outside of IR35 and will initially be home-based although once restrictions are lifted, will be required to be in the Portsmouth office. Candidates will need to be eligible for SC clearance (or hold it already).
The SAP Solution Lead (Finance) is a critical role in the SAP Service and Programme organisation and is responsible for the design, configuration, analysis and support of the SAP FI-CO modules/solutions, including the related integrations and user interfaces to meet the business needs across divisional processes.
Working closely with my clients' customers to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality, the Finance solution lead adds value to the SAP organisation through their technical and business process knowledge of this area.
You will need:
- A university degree or relevant experience in Finance.
- 5 Years of hand-on SAP FI-CO solution lead, configuration and support experience.
- 2 year of hand-on SAP Project Systems, configuration and support experience
- Excellent understanding of business processes and integrations within SAP and Finance related solutions required to deliver the service.
- Integration experience with Logistics, Project Systems, Timesheets, HR, Procurement and Supply Chain
What's in it for you?:
- Competitive daily rate
- Home working