||Facility Support Engineer
||Dependent on experience
|Temp or Perm:
Our client is looking for a Facility Support Engineer to work on a major infrastructure project in Plymouth
About the role:
The Facility Support Engineer role monitors plant performance, analyses performance data, generates and circulates management information, including making proposals for performance, reliability and availability improvement.
At this level, the requirement is to ensure documentation is available to enable effective operation, maintenance, and modification of existing or new plant.
The role typically requires some a good knowledge and experience in the operation of plant to maximise equipment reliability and availability through monitoring plant reliability and availability and proposing improvements for line management consideration.
- Gather, collate and analyse data in the maintenance management system, identify opportunities and make proposals for continuous improvement in maintenance service delivery, reliability and availability.
- Ensure all plant documentation is available to plant management including plant specifications, certificates, process documentation to ensure plant and equipment can be used and functions in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities concerned with design, construction, modification, and maintenance of plant, equipment and machinery to improve productivity, reliability and availability.
- Monitor pollution control, installation, modification, quality control, testing, operating procedure, inspection, and maintenance of plant and equipment, and report areas or instances of non-compliance.
- Prepare bid sheets and contracts for supply of new or modification and extension of existing plant and equipment to improve functionality or performance.
- Test newly installed machines and equipment to ensure fulfillment of contract specifications.
- Estimate cost of products, services and facility of plant and equipment, and evaluate and implement cost-savings and cost-saving methods for plant and equipment.
- Reviews existing production schedules and prioritise projects based on resources, current methods and company requirements.
What you will need:
Proven previous experience of working withing a similar role.