|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||0191 415 3300|
Estimator – York
A well-established regional builder has an opportunity for an Estimator to join their business in York, focusing on new build and refurbishment projects in a range of sectors.
About the Role:
- The estimator will be responsible for multiple refurbishment and new build projects up to £5m.
- Working in a range of sectors including; affordable housing, food, retail, education, commercial, industrial and health.
- Appraising tender documents, preparing sub-contract and material inquiries
- Producing bills of quantities
- Risk and value management
- Preparation of budgets, estimates and cost plans
- Internal Tender adjudications and external client presentations.
- Have a good understanding of current CDM 2015 Health and Safety requirements, modern methods of construction and contractual awareness.
What you will need:
- Must have building experience/background with extensive knowledge of all aspects of refurbishment and new build construction in a variety of sectors as mentioned above.
- High attention to detail
- To provide an innovative and proactive approach to problem solving whilst being able to plan effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
What’s in it for you:
- An attractive basic salary
- Car allowance
- Additional company benefits
- Progression opportunities