|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01946 828 809|
NRL are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Manufacturing company in Workington Cumbria for an Engineering Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Candidates could have a strong Mechanical background with design knowledge.
Candidates could also have experience in the following:
- Knowledge and understanding of an equipment design environment
- Understanding of regulations and industry practice
- AutoDesk Inventor
- Mechanical Calculations using first principles
Main purpose of the role:
- Leading a team of multi-discipline design and lead engineers in the delivery of projects, managing the preparation of outline and detailed engineering designs and working closely with client and contract partners.
- Ensuring deliverables are prepared to satisfy the project requirements, cost and schedule whilst working safely and to TSP’s quality management system.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- 35 days holiday
- Excellent pension scheme
If this role sounds of interest to yourself and you would like to discuss it in confidence please call 01946 828809.