|Temp or Perm:
||0141 226 8155
NRL's client, a multi discipline Engineering Consultancy, are looking to recruit an Engineering Director for their office in the Central Belt.
About the role:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and dynamic Director to lead and develop the Engineering team of a growing and vibrant Consulting Engineering firm. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will head up a diverse engineering team to support the ongoing growth and development of our engineering business.
From their office in Grangemouth our clients provide a portfolio of multidisciplinary services, including:
- Civil and structural engineering
- Blast, thermal and gas safety
- Building design services
- Mechanical and electrical building services design
- Land surveying and laser scanning
- Environmental compliance solutions
- Geotechnical services
- Digital technology, training and media solutions
What you will need:
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of success in leading teams, delivering complex engineering and multi-disciplinary projects, winning work and developing strong client relationships.
- You will be degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering and be a Chartered Engineer with extensive post qualification experience in consultancy, and will have held a senior management position previously.
- Ideally you will be an SER Certifier of Design and possess a strong commercial awareness.
- You must also hold a full UK Drivers Licence.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Professional membership subscription
- Access to other voluntary benefits