|Temp or Perm:
NRL are currently recruiting for Electrical Engineers for work with one of our design consultancy clients for work based in Kildare on a long term contract.
About the role:
What you will need:
- Organize, assign, and delegate necessary engineering and design tasks to produce construction documents in conjunction with a team of engineers and designers.
- Manage scope, budget and schedule to meet project goals.
- Coordinate and collaborate real time with other disciplines such as mechanical, structural, architectural and process to develop designs.
- Take responsible charge of the electrical design, including technical accuracy, completeness, and quality of electrical construction documents.
- Analyze and design complex building systems, including:
- Medium and low voltage power systems
- Lighting, grounding, and process heating systems
- Standby generator and UPS systems for critical power needs
- Are responsible for up front site selection and due diligence activities.
- Exercise judgment in developing plans or alternatives and work with teams to assure quality plans.
- Perform field activities such as observation of construction activities.
- Review construction submittals for conformance with the intent of contract and design documents.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to project electrical engineers and designers on a project-by-project basis.
What’s in it for you?
- Hons Degree Electrical Engineering
- Experience in engineering design of building electrical systems
- Experience in application of National Rules for Electrical Installations (ET101) and applicable local building/specialty codes
- Preferably experience in semi-conductor Fab design and /or Data Centre design
- Long term contract
- Competitive hourly rates