||Electrical Engineer / Supervisor
|Temp or Perm:
NRL are currently recruiting for a Electrical Engineer / Supervisor to work on a Nuclear site in Torness.
What you will need
- Ensure compliance by personnel and subcontractors with the requirements of the clients Project Safety Plan,
- Ensure that work is undertaken to specification by the implementation of safe working methods.
- Actively assist with the production and delivery of documentation for the work-pack.
- Ensure personnel are appropriately briefed to safely undertake the duties within their control.
- Ensure that the work is supervised, checked and accepted in accordance with the relevant specifications, drawings and standards of workmanship.
- Liaise with designers and / or technical experts to ensure correct interpretation of their requirements and obtain authorisation for modifications as a consequence of local conditions.
- Ensure that personnel comply with the requirements of nuclear procedures and where applicable project specific procedures and quality assurance programmes are adhered to and met
What’s in it for you
- Electrically Qualified
- Relevant supervisory experience
- Electrical design knowledge
- CTC Clearance ideally
- Long term contract role with staff opportunities after the 12 months