|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
NRL are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer for work with a large engineering consultancy in Dublin or Cork on a 12 month contract basis.
About the role:
Creation and modification of specifications, drawings, datasheets and schedules to support the electrical engineering design activities described below:
- Specification, procurement, installation, testing and commissioning of MV & LV Switchgear, Conventional and Intelligent Motor Control Centres, VSDs, Transformers, UPS Systems, Generators, Power Factor Correction Equipment etc.
- MV and LV Power system design.
- Electrical design required to support industrial facilities
- Executing projects in a multi-discipline 3D design environment
- Power systems equipment, short circuit calculations analysis and co-ordination/discrimination studies.
- Design of electrical facilities to IS, EN and IEC standards including Power, Lighting, Cabling, Cable Containment Systems, Cat 6 Structured Wiring, Fire Alarm, Earthing, Lightning Protection etc.
- Familiar with the Design Workflow for Inter-discipline activities
- Process / Piping / Mechanical Packages / 3D model.
What you will need:
- Delivery of Electrical Engineering Design to meet budget, schedule and quality requirements
- Worked on large projects
- Position requires thorough knowledge of electrical design and engineering techniques.
- Deep knowledge of ETCI Wiring Regulations, IEC Standards and EN Standards.
- Experience in working as part of a team in schedule driven multiple discipline projects.
- Very good proactive communicator.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Long term contract role
- Opportunity to work with a large engineering consultancy