|Job Title:||Electrical Completions Engineer|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
NRL are currently looking an Electrical Completions Engineer for work with a Sub Contractor on Crossrail. This is initially a 3-month contract with a view to be extended, they are looking for candidates who are familiar with closing out electrical works.
About the role:
- This includes surveying work areas against engineering drawings with the capability red lining changes onto drawings. Punch list/snag work identification and closeout responsibilities.
- Creating and work packs and daily supervision of work crews on a daily basis when required
- To offer buildability advice and value engineering solutions.
What you will need:
- Knowledge and experience of health and safety best practices
- Good Understanding of Microsoft excel, word and other similar basic computer skills.
- Capability of reading electrical drawing including, layout drawings, single line drawings,
- DB schedules, electrical panel drawings, P and I D drawings.
- Very good understanding of good engineering practices.
- Knowledge of electrical regulations and codes of practice
- Capable of coordinating with contractors and the confidence in communicating with client
- Capable and comfortable working with documents through electrical platforms as well as hard paper copies
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Rates