|Job Title:||E&I Reliability Engineer|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01324 625 227|
A top client is seeking to recruit an E&I Reliability Engineer - Grangemouth.
The E&I Engineer will be responsible for proving maintenance engineering and technical support through engaging processes, technologies, improving projects, relevant engineering practices to ensure integrity and reliability of all instrument and electrical equipment within the assigned Assets.
About the role:
- Provision of E/I engineer function incl. technical input to deliver integrity, safety, reliability, maintenance, plant modification and equipment operation.
- Provide support for reliability improvement processes including RBI, Asset Care Policies, Asset Life Plans, Bad Actor Lists, vulnerability and RCFA reviews.
- Develop, select, recommend and install engineering improvements for the asset equipment to achieve the agreed asset improvement targets.
- Direct the Asset Inspection process to ensure compliance with the Statutory and Integrity inspection schedule as well as compliance with asset maintenance routines for all instrument and electrical equipment.
- Review all inspection and repair reports to ensure all repair recommendations and potential future vulnerabilities are captured and remedial action resourced and planned. This extends to SIL rated inspection reports, SIF audits, UPS and Generator maintenance and overhaul, hazardous area inspections, motor and switchgear maintenance reports.
- Develop long term repair/ replacement strategies in order to manage asset life and obsolescence and to fit with the 5-year TAR plan. This is a critical part of managing the asset vulnerability process. It will also involve the development of Capital Project Statements of Requirements.
- Ensure that the MMS (Maintenance Management System) database for all equipment has the correct technical details, master maintenance documents and properly scheduled preventive maintenance to achieve the Asset Care Policy.
- Responsible for ensuring the plant spares strategy, part of equipment obsolescence management.
- Drive the asset maintenance backlog of E/I repairs to a minimum by chairing regular reviews with other key discipline personnel, in order to ensure plant vulnerabilities and risks are being managed visibly.
- This role also has some specific appointments including Radiation Protection Supervisor, Performing Authority in RAP, Electrical Excavation Authority, E/I PMP Technical Signatory.
- Engineering Degree in Electrical, Instrumentation, Controls etc or any equivalent field will be preferred.
- IEC 61508/61511 TUV Functional Safety Engineer FSEngr with min. 2Yrs practical knowledge
- Chartered Status preferred but not essential.
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent Salary Negotiable
- Full staff benefits and paid Holidays
- Long term career opportunity