|Job Title:||EC&I Project Engineer|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01942 323277|
NRL are currently looking for an EC&I biased Project Engineer to work on a long term contract basis on a major nuclear project based in Warrington.
Management of work packages/systems and support to the Management Team in the successful delivery of the project for the client.
- To co-ordinate the delivery of EC&I work packages including engineering design, procurement, construction and commissioning activities for Plant Areas or Systems through all phases of the project,
- To assume ‘cradle to grave’ accountability for a work package, ensuring all changes are identified and managed, and configuration control is maintained,
- To lead the package team to ensure key project milestones are met in accordance with timescale, budget and quality targets,
- To inform and assist Project Management in identifying resources required to deliver the work scope, ensuring resource levels are sufficient, realistic and achievable,
- To act as key contact for and manage interfaces with external suppliers and design houses engaged on the packages, according to contract.
- Experience of managing packages of work on EPC projects or similar, with particular focus on process plant and control systems delivery.
- Proven track record of successfully working on NEC3 projects,
- Qualification in Project Management preferable,
- Experience and demonstrated abilities of working as part of a collaborative team, in a multi-discipline environment.
What's in it for you?:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Long term project
- High profile project