|Job Title:||EC&I PDMS Designer|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01942 323277|
NRL have a new opportunity for an experienced EC&I PDMS designer to work on a contract basis on a major nuclear project for Sellafield. This is a long term contract position.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Design of installable CE&I cable route infrastructure / plant layouts that can be safely installed and subsequently populated with cables.
- Ensuring all relevant standards, instructions and specifications are applied.
- Interfacing with other disciplines to ensure optimised design.
- Production of various deliverables, e.g. isometrics, general arrangements.
- Checking of other designers’ deliverables.
You will need:
The candidate must be an experienced PDMS user, particularly in CE&I aspects including the production of automated drawings from the 3D model. They should have several years’ experience of CE&I design working within a highly regulated industry. They shall be fully conversant with UK Statutory Regulations and industry guides and standards relating to this discipline. It would also be an advantage to be familiar with the relevant Sellafield Limited Standards.
What's in it for you?:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Long term contract