||EC&I Design Engineers
|Temp or Perm:
NRL are currently recruiting for a number of EC&I Design Engineers for work in the nuclear sector in Warrington. We have opportunities for both designers and engineers on a long term contract.
The project is part way through the Preliminary design phase, and the candidate will be expected to provide CE&I support, as directed, to the multi-discipline team. The work will involve the production of CE&I designs in line with project requirements, as well as providing close liaison and support to all other disciplines and the Safety Case team, ensuring that the project as a whole proceeds without delays. Of necessity the work will involve close liaison with the existing plant operators and maintainers, and the candidate will be expected to make numerous visits to the Sellafield site (including active areas), which will include completing site and building inductions.
You will need:
Candidates should have previous experience in a similar role, and should ideally have, or be working towards gaining professional status. They should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:-
What's in it for you?:
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Can produce and maintain key deliverable documents/reports, calculations, schedules, drawings etc. to programme and appropriate quality.
- Can liaise and coordinate with other design disciplines and plant engineering in the preliminary/detail design process.
- Can support the CE&I design in meetings and reviews.
- Design and installation in accordance with the IET 18th edition (BS7671)
- Is conversant with existing CAE tools (e.g. Auto CAD, CAESAR, PDMS)
- Long term contract
- Competitive hourly rates