|Job Title:||EC&I Design Engineer|
|Salary||£34 - £36 per hour|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01942 323277|
Our client, a nuclear consultancy, have a requirement for a EC&I Senior Designer to provide a design service to the Remediation and Waste Management OU. This role will involve developing CE&I design solutions in response to problem definitions from the OU System Engineering community.
- Degree in relevant engineering discipline with at least 2 years design delivery experience OR
- other qualification such as BTEC, HNC, HND, with 5-8 years design delivery experience.
- Ability to demonstrate SQEP against SL Designer role SR0754
- Competent and proven CE&I design engineer, capable of producing designs, schemes, drawings, installation method statements and supporting calculations.
- Understanding of the roles and application of the CDM regulations, including production of designers risk assessments.
- Previous experience producing design packages, suitable for manufacture and installation, containing drawings, method statements, risk assessments etc.
- Familiarity and experience of working and complying with applicable SL Practices, standards, and engineering guides.
- Familiarity with safety case principles and capable of providing design substantiation for equipment with designated nuclear safety functions to demonstrate that design solutions can meet the required safety function placed on it to the appropriate level.
SL IT account holder preferred.