||EC&I Design Assistant (Electronics, Control Systems, Cyber)
|Temp or Perm:
||01946 820 002
NRL are recruiting on behalf of a leading engineering company for an EC&I Design Assistant (Electronics, Control Systems, Cyber) based in West Cumbria.
About the role:
What you will need:
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with client specifications and engineering standards
- Working alongside the Senior EC&I Engineers to ensure scope changes are captured
- Responsible in co-operation with the Senior EC&I Engineers for the production of all conceptual designs, design schemes, detail drawings and associated design documentation.
- Participation in design reviews
- Maintain a general overview of the project and provide some direction on project progress
- HNC or HND in a relevant engineering discipline
- EC&I Apprentice with experience using CAD is preferred
- Experience and skills in Programmable Electronic Systems, Cyber, ICT, Network Architecture and associated software systems, security applications is preferred
- Experience of taking site surveys
- Nuclear experience would be an advantage