|Job Title:||Document Controllers x2|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01483 302 133|
NRL are currently recruiting for a number of contract Document Controllers for work with one of our construction clients to be based on the HS2 project in Central Birmingham, initially the role is looking to be around 12 months long in duration months initially which is likely to extend with the scope of work on the project to around 18 months.
About the role:
- Collating and tracking incoming documents for review by staff, filing of submissions within the document control systems
- Receiving the responses produced by our client, tracking and filing these and communicating the response to the Outside Party.
- Maintenance of a spreadsheet Tracker to manage incoming and outgoing submissions.
- Liaison with project team, client, and representatives of Outside/Third Parties as required.
- General admin work leading up to supporting document control procedures
What you will need:
- Previous Document Control Experience
- Experience working on major construction / infrastructure projects
- Asite software experience
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly / daily Rate
- Long term project
- Opportunity to work on one of the largest infrastructure projects globally
- Chance to work with one of the largest contractors in the UK