|Temp or Perm:
NRL are currently recruiting for a Document Controller / Administrator for work with one of our construction clients to be based at Liverpool Street Station working on the Cross rail project, initially the role is looking to be around 3 months initially which will most likely extend with the scope of work on the project.
About the role:
- Collating and tracking incoming documents for review by staff, filing of submissions within the document control systems
- Receiving the responses produced by our client, tracking and filing these and communicating the response to the Outside Party.
- Maintenance of a spreadsheet Tracker to manage incoming and outgoing submissions.
- Liaison with project team, client, and representatives of Outside/Third Parties as required.
- General admin work leading up to supporting document control procedures