||Development Manager - Dublin
|Temp or Perm:
||01483 302 133
Ireland’s residential construction market is currently experiencing a boom and there are excellent opportunities for strong Development Managers, from either a developer / client background or main contractor background to ply their trade in Dublin. We have seen high volumes of individuals relocating to Ireland given the huge number of residential projects underway, both timber-frame house building and RC Frame developments.
Following a long period of working in the region, NRL have established an office in Dublin and are supporting 12+ main contractors and developers bring in the skill set which is in high demand currently. Should you be interested and have the appropriate skill set and background, we would be happy to have a discussion with yourself.
About the job
• Leading on financial analysis/appraisal of development projects and preparing budgets in line with their projects;
• Managing external professional teams to deliver planning consents and design against agreed programme timescales and budgets;
• Understand existing Planning Consents and negotiate, with the Local Authority, the detailed planning consents for their projects;
• Discharge of planning conditions;
• Working with the project management team to prepare the project for construction;
• Responsible for commercial inputs and profitability analysis of their projects
• Liaising and negotiating with third parties including utility providers, Local Authority, AHB’s, stakeholder groups, resident/community groups etc. as necessary;
• Liaising and managing the construction partner to ensure on time and on budget delivery of the project;
• Liaising with the Sales and Marketing manager with regard to all aspects of the branding, marketing and sales/leasing of the development;
• Exploiting every opportunity to add value to existing and new developments;
• Working with the underwriting team in the preparation of the business case for new acquisitions.
What you will need:
• Ideally MSCSI/MRICS qualified.
• Experience of taking projects through the planning, pre-construction, construction, and sales/leasing process.
• Proven experience of residential and/or commercial delivery, ideally on medium / large scale projects.
• Experience of PRS ideal, but not essential
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to work with some of the leading residential developers and contractors in Ireland
• Be part of a ‘booming’ sector in Ireland
• Very competitive salaries