|Job Title:||Customer Services Representative|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||Call Centre & Customer Service|
NRL are looking for an office based Customer Services Operatives for a long term contract with an industrial gases company in Worcester.
If you’re a motivated person with a passion for providing excellent customer service, and you’re looking for an opportunity to learn, achieve and develop your career goals, we’d like to hear from you.
About the role:
Your role will be to handle inbound interactions from our clients customers relating to orders and general account queries, and to liaise across the business to ensure we adhere to our service levels.
- Deliver safe excellent customer service to new and existing customers by efficiently & confidently managing inbound calls achieving customer satisfaction.
- Maintain, develop and apply knowledge of relevant products process area to respond to queries and request from customers within a defined timescale.
- Use all customer contacts as an opportunity to identify customer needs and voice of dissatisfaction. Take personal responsibility in these instances to ensure appropriate action is taken to resolve issues and improve working practise.
- Target retention of business through customer care and efficient service.
- Instigate & drive through process improvement initiatives to make us easier to do business with.
- Provide safe support and assistance, especially to those within your team, as well as other teams while being accountable for your own performance.
- Timely and accurate administration work, including recording of full notes on all systems.
- Develop the skills and behaviours targeted in your Personal Development Plan to support improved performance going forward.
- Make safety part of all activities to help attain industry leadership in safety performance, in line with our ‘Total Safety Philosophy’.
What you will need:
- Passion to deliver excellent customer service
- Maths & English GCSE (C+)
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Friendly and able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good working knowledge of basic computer programmes
- Proven ability to adaptable to change
- Team player
What’s in it for you?
Opportunity to build a wealth of transferable skills, and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development and open progression prospects.