|Job Title:||Customer Service|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||Call Centre & Customer Service|
NRL are currently recruiting on behalf of an industrial gases company for a full time customer service Representative for work in Crewe on a initial 6 month contract basis. This would be working around 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday.
About the role:
Responsible for the management of all UKI packaged gas customer orders, falling in line with all SOX and OTIF measures. Liaising with people across the business to ensure industrial and special gas orders and collections are received in line with customer & agent expectations.
Supporting our clients 300 agents throughout UKI with customer orders and interactions. Providing technical support for any system related issues while ensuring the integrity of CTN management.
- To ensure all measurable KPI’S are adhered to. Lost calls, mailbox SLA’s and OTIF management
- Manage daily reports. Hold stocks, open delivery notes and open orders
- Investigate and resolve agent issues offering technical support when needed
- Build strong relationships with Customers and Agents, picking up on any warning signals related to retention and competition
- Identify opportunities for up selling and lead generation for the Marketing Group
- Self Confidence – To use functional knowledge and expertise of Agents Plus, SAP, MOBY and PACT to ensure key personal and team targets are met
- Safety - To operate safely within the work environment using BSP to maintain safety standards and look for improvements
What you will need:
- Proven experience in a service orientated role
- Strong and clear communication skills – verbal and written
- Problem solving
- Solution orientated
- Technically minded
- Positive to change
- IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office programmes. SAP experience highly desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of AP systems and processes - desirable
- Able to work at pace under pressure
- High levels of accuracy
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible hours
- Competitive hourly rate
- Globally recognised company