|Job Title:||Customer Service Operative|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||Call Centre & Customer Service|
About the role:
NRL are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Operative to join our client who are an industrial gases company ,They are looking for someone to join their order management team in Crewe.
The candidate will be responsible for the management of all UKI packaged gas customer orders, falling in line with all SOX and OTIF measures. Liaising with people across the business to ensure industrial and special gas orders and collections are received in line with customer & agent expectations. Supporting our 300 agents throughout UKI with customer orders and interactions. Providing technical support for any system related issues while ensuring the integrity of CTN management.
The hours are as follows:
Mon-Fri, hours 8:30-17:00 with one hour (unpaid) for lunch - 37.5 hours per week.
- To ensure all measurable KPI’S are adhered to. Lost calls, mailbox SLA’s and OTIF management
- Manage daily reports. Hold stocks, open delivery notes and open orders
- Investigate and resolve agent issues offering technical support when needed
- Build strong relationships with Customers and Agents, picking up on any warning signals related to retention and competition
- Identify opportunities for up selling and lead generation for the Marketing Group
- Self Confidence – To use functional knowledge and expertise of Agents Plus, SAP, MOBY and PACT to ensure key personal and team targets are met
- Safety - To operate safely within the work environment using BSP to maintain safety standards and look for improvements
What you will need:
- G.C.S.E Math, English and Science min grade C
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience in a service orientated role
- Strong and clear communication skills – verbal and written
- Problem solving
- Solution orientated
- Technically minded
- Positive to change
- IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office programmes. SAP experience highly desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of AP systems and processes - desirable
- Able to work at pace under pressure
- High levels of accuracy
- Competitive pay rate
- Immediate Start
- Long-term contract