|Job Title:||Customer Service Administrator|
|Salary||£7.93 - £8.89 per hour|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||Call Centre & Customer Service|
|Consultant Phone:||0141 226 8156|
NRL’s client based in the city centre is looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator working within the project administration team & Helpdesk to provide high quality, customer focused clerical, typing and general administrative assistance to the service in line with contract KPIs. This role has an immediate start.
About the role:
- General Administration tasks, answering telephone, email and written correspondence, typing reports scanning, filing, photocopying, incoming and outgoing post, diary management and purchase order requests
- Dealing with client enquiries via the telephone helpdesk, & via email, ensuring standards are followed at all times.
- Escalating issues when required
- Issue and Collate client feedback surveys
- Regular interactions with clients (internal and external) either in person, by phone or via written correspondence, providing advice and support with respect to accessing client services and to ensure only positive feedback is given by the client on personal performance.
- Maintain the highest standards of administration, in line with company standards and client requirements, ensuring expectations are delivered
- Control and maintenance of the records system and compliance with the Data Protection Act at all times.
- Maintain confidentiality and have a full understanding of the importance of client confidentiality & the significance of a data breech.
What you will need?
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to meet targets and deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure and against challenging timescales.
- Solutions focused.
- Good IT / PC skills including Microsoft packages.
What's in it for you?
- Join a thriving, established business at a key time of growth
- Opportunity for longterm growth and development within the company
- A friendly a vibrant atmosphere in a prime City Centre location