||CS&A Principal Designer & Engineers
|Temp or Perm:
||01946 820 002
Our client is a major global organisation with vast diversity in provision in Nuclear, Defence, Building & Infrastructure, Oil & Gas and Pharmaceutical. A prestigious & highly successful company with a proven track record in the delivery of providing expertise in design, technical, engineering, professional and construction services.
About the role:
Seeking experienced, professional & innovative Civil/ Structural Engineers & Designers up to Principal level to be part of the Nuclear Portfolio Programme based in Cumbria. These are excellent opportunities to be part of one of the most significant Civil, Structural and Architectural Design projects in the UK.
What you will need:
- Chartered or near Chartered Member of an appropriate institution (ICE/IStructE) – Preferred.
- Degree Qualified in Civil/ Structural Engineering combined with relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience within a Civil and/ or Structural Design role.
- Solid design expertise using international & British standards and/ or Eurocodes.
- Industry Background in Nuclear, Defence or MOD.
- Highly proficient in structural analysis programs (STAAD preferred).
- Ability to demonstrate their capability of producing GA’s, details and structural drawings using both AutoCAD and Revit.
- Excellent organisation, planning and communication skills are key to this role with the ability to liaise directly with clients and other design teams.
- Must be a driven forward-thinking professional with an ability to problem solve to ensure robust deliveries are achieved.
- Membership of a professional institution would be advantageous.
- Structural dynamics experience, including designing for seismic, impact and blast load effects.
- Knowledge of BIM.
- Must be willing & eligible to go through clearance process.