|Job Title:||Corporate Tax Associate|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Sector:||Finance and Financial Services|
|Consultant Phone:||0141 226 8156|
NRL’s established and renowned client is looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Associate – supervisor level, to join them within their Edinburgh office Tax Team on a permanent basis.
About the role:
- The role is client-focused; you would provide timely and accurate delivery of tax services on behalf of a portfolio of corporate clients, ensuring that all clients receive a first-class service at all times.
- You will be expected to build and maintain effective relationships with clients with the intention of making you an indispensable member of their team.
- You will also liaise with clients on tax compliance issues, assist with the supervision of Tax Trainees, and support Tax Seniors and Managers on more complex technical assignments.
- If you are ACA, ACCA or ATT qualified and looking for an opportunity to develop skills and experience already gained within previous corporate tax environments then we would love to hear from you.
What you will need?
- ACA, ACCA or ATT Qualification
- Previous experience within a corporate tax environment
- Be at supervisory level
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Central and modern office environment