|Job Title:||Construction Manager|
|Salary||£40.00 per hour|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||0191 415 3300|
Construction Manager – Essex/Enfield – 12 Months Contract
- To oversee the civils construction of a chlorine building and the installation of a pressure relief system and scrubbers on a petrochemical site.
- The client are the principle contractor and principle designer for the works and construction manager needs to be highly experienced on this kind of site.
- Ensure total compliance with all CDM, HSE requirements, local council regulations and to deliver works in accordance with the programme and within budget.
- Management of subcontractors
- Reporting to management and being accountable for the project and budget
What you will need:
- NEBOSH, IOSH, CDM 2015 experience
- ME&I experience, experienced with civils construction, qualified project manager and so on
- This role is for the duration of 12 months + and located across two sites at 40 miles apart. This may be in 2 phases with a 1-2-month break.
- Competitive rate