|Job Title:||Construction Engineers|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01946 820 002|
Fantastic Opportunities for Construction Engineer(s) –
Major Nuclear Project in North West
Our client is a major global organisation with vast diversity in provision within the Power Sector to include Nuclear, Thermal, Green Energy, Oil & Gas & Petro-chem sector. A prestigious & highly successful company with a proven track record in the delivery of key infrastructure & services, providing expertise in technical, engineering, professional and construction services.
Opportunities exist for Construction Engineer(s) to be part of the future global growth of the company, these are excellent opportunities to be part of one of the most significant Nuclear Construction Projects in the UK.
Key skills / attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering i.e. HNC/HND, combined with relevant experience in either Mechanical, Piping, HVAC, Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Engineering / Technical Background in Heavy Construction is required for this role.
- Skilled in cultivating excellent working relationships at Management, Stakeholder, Client and Sub-Contractor level.
- Must have a proven track record on regulated sites i.e. Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing etc., with an in depth knowledge of Field Construction activities.
- High level knowledge of UK Nuclear Legislation & Regulations.
- In-depth knowledge in health & safety.
- Highly skilled in working to full construction lifecycle, from planning, design & site supervision.
- Key point of contact for the co-ordinating of sub-contractors, ensuring all construction activities are delivered to safety, quality, cost and time.
- Lead by example and ensure all site activities are performed to set legislation's; CDM, COSHH, LOLER & PUWER.
- Ensure valuable communication between the Site Construction Team and the Programme Management Team.
- Co-ordinating & monitoring construction reviews to include method statement documentation, work instructions & risk assessments.
- Adhere to health, safety and welfare policies & practices.
- Must have a ‘hands on’ approach in problem solving and promoting best practices on site.
- Compliant approach to construction quality records & plans.
- Ensuring the appropriate checks are in place in relation to heavy lifts, supports and temporary works.
BPSS (if no clearance held must be willing to go through clearance)
• Long Term Opportunity
• Major Nuclear Construction Project
• Working for a global power house
• Career focused individuals needed
Superb salary and benefit package to include:
• Medical Health Care Package plus family options & discounts
• Above average Pension package
• Paid Overtime
• Flexible working arrangements
• Payment of professional accreditation's