|Temp or Perm:
||01324 625 227
NRL's Engineering client is looking to recruit a Completions Engineer to join their team on a 12 month contract in Grangemouth.
About the role:
The Completions Engineer is responsible for Developing, Delivering & Closing out the Completions Programme. Following Completions Procedure and ensuring the Completions Programme is Certified and handed over in an efficient manner in line with Project Milestone.
- Develop Multi-Disciplined completions strategy for projects and turnarounds, which may comprise several concurrent projects on the site.
- Create LoSH (Limits of System Handovers) from approved for construction (AFC)
- Create Multi-Disciplined Completions Handover Packages to include Maintained site equipment.
- Manage Plant Modification Process and Project documentation from Execute to Close Out.
- Manage Reporting of Construction punch lists.
- Coordinating with Designer, Project Manager, Operations, Discipline engineers, Construction, Inspection, Pre-Commissioning / Commissioning engineers (As Appropriate) to ensure adequate status recording of project activities ensuring completion records and handover priorities meet project milestones.
- Definition of Project certification requirements in order to demonstrate technical integrity in accordance with Project Specifications & Refinery Standards.
- Validation of multi-disciplined contractor's / suppliers certification & handover packages to verify technical integrity prior to handover to asset for startup.
- Ability to manage uncertainty within the Completions strategy.
- Delivery of 'As-Built' drawing records, ensuring adequacy of supplied 'As-Built' information and input to Handover dossiers.
- Ability to attend & input into Constructability's and IAP's.
- The Management and Maintenance of the Refinery Completions Database.
- Advance level in Microsoft Excel and Access.
What you will need:
- HNC in Relevant Engineering Discipline.
- Experience of a Quality Control or Completions role within Project Environment preferably within the Petrochemicals/Refinery Industry
- Strong IT Skills
- Must be self-motivated with strong communication skills
- Must also be capable of interfacing with Third-Party Contractor and Company personnel in an effective manner to achieve project deliverables.
- Well organised with good time-management skills.
- Applies a structured approach to their work.
- Able to change direction quickly.
What's in it for you?
- Central Location
- Attractive rate