|Temp or Perm:
||01483 302 133
NRL are recruiting for a Completions Coordinator to work in Ireland on a major semiconductor project in Dublin.
About the role:
What you will need:
- To participate in Completions process in Construction and Commissioning teams of the plant. To act as a focal point for Completions management tools and interfacing with vendor and IT for resolution of issues.
- To drive the implementation of Completions process throughout projects and operations maintenance and turnarounds. Develop and improve the existing work process for site handovers, supporting systemised handover prior to Commissioning, Start-up and handover.
- To be responsible for implementing robust training for users, data input quality, and user uptake and use of the Completions Management System. Work closely with site quality management teams, and ensure handovers, ITPS and work aligns with the AP gated handover process.
- The incumbent will support delivery of the projects KPI’s, including cascading safety, quality and schedule KPI’s onto every individual as part of the CMS.
- Accountable for driving competitive execution strategies through leading and managing the design, build, commissioning, and successful handover to the end client. In achieving this, high safety performance is taken as a given.
- This is a site and office-based role, it is expected that the incumbent may spend extended periods on site in Dublin
What is in it for you:
- Proven experience with change management in an organisation, particularly within the field of Completions, construction and/or commissioning
- Proven experience within projects delivery, relevant working experience in systemization and completions management activities in a relevant industry.
- Proven track record of execution excellence & delivering results.
- Experience with completions or commissioning tracking tools, GO Completions preferable
- Has proven interpersonal skills associated with managing a construction work force.
- Knowledge of operations, commissioning, fabrication standards, procedures and QA/QC. Special Abilities: Interpersonal and supervision skills
- Good understanding of QA/QC requirements for final documentation on oil and gas related construction projects.
- Effective communication and reporting skills.
- Proficient in HSE management principles and its application in BSP.
- Demonstrated experience in completion system training at all levels
- Understand the core principles of Project Engineering and Project Assurance.
- Understand and familiar with company Completions and commissioning procedures
- Good salary
- Chance to work on a multi-billion project