|Job Title:||Completions Coordinator (Field Based)|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||Oil & Gas|
|Consultant Phone:||01483 302 133|
NRL are recruiting for a completions coordinator to work with a major industrial gasses company. This is a field-based role and will require travel to various facilities throughout the UK.
About the role:
- Quality checks for contractor system mark up and Tag list.
- Administer/review of systemization drawings and to make sure system limit and Tag list are correctly defined
- Support systems and sub-systems priority and commissioning & start-up sequence, VCRs, statement of fitness (SOF) and projects close out.
- Act as Focal point for completion management tools and interfacing with CMS-tool vendors and IT for resolution of issues.
- Monitoring CMS users’ performance and provide guidance and training when needed.
- Ensure quality input of data into completions management system
- Manage alignment project with the gated completions process and use of applicable completions tool such as Go-Completions.
- Working closely with CSU teams to setup completions deliverables and resources
- Quality check for database inputs (right ITRS allocated to right tags, no backlog, unknown scope
- Quality check for handover dossiers and database for work under EPC (gated handover followed and in place)
- Review and feedback on new contracts documents for contractor related completions deliverables
What you will need:
- Proven experience within projects delivery, relevant working experience in systemization and completions management activities in the oil & gas industry
- Proven track record of execution excellence & delivering results.
- Experience with completions or commissioning tracking tools, e.g. WINPCS, GoCCMS, GO Completions
- Has proven interpersonal skills associated with managing a construction work force.
- Knowledge of operations, commissioning, fabrication standards, procedures and QA/QC. Special Abilities: Interpersonal and supervision skills
- Competent in discipline test pack development and have understanding of PEFS, SLD and engineering drawing interpretation.
- QA/QC System knowledge
- Good understanding of QA/QC requirements for final documentation on oil and gas related construction projects.
- Effective communication and reporting skills.
- Proficient in HSE management principles and its application in BSP.
- Completions training advance level
- Understand the core principles of Project Engineering and Project Assurance.
- Understand and familiar with company Completions and commissioning procedures
What’s in it for you?
Varied and exciting role with attractive hourly rates