||Commissioning Lead Engineer
|Temp or Perm:
NRL have an exciting opportunity for a Commissioning Lead Engineer to join one of clients on permanent basis. Candidates MUST be a Flue Gas Treatment specialist and have experience working on Waste to Energy plants.
You will initially be based out of Bedford (for approx. 12 months) and then following that will move from project to project taking a lead role in the Commissioning Team. You will have a strong commitment to HSEQ and be an expert in in Flue Gas Treatment.
You will need:
What's in it for you?:
- Mechanical or Process Engineer
- Experienced in commissioning of Power Waste to Energy plant - specifically in Flue Gast Treatment
- Experienced as a leader in Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) management and has knowledge of relevant HSEQ legal requirements
- Valid Safety Contractors Certificate (SCC) or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft suite applications
- Competitive salary
- Industry leadining benefits package including car allowance, accommodation allowance and pension
- Opportunity to work on some prestigious and exciting power station projects.