||CNC Miller/ Turner
|Temp or Perm:
||01324 614 568
NRL are currently looking for CNC Millers / Turners for a permanent position in Glenrothes.
Our client were established in 1979 by two partners specialising in the reciprocating compressor market. The company has now grown into one of the most respected independent providers of Compressor and Dryer servicing, replacement parts and new installations. The goal is to produce high quality parts and materials by programming machines to perform the right operations.
Main Purpose of Job:
- Preparing, setting, operating and programming in Fanuc control to perform tasks such as Turning, Milling & Drilling etc.
- Understanding specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, technical drawings etc.
- Translating instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as Turning, Milling & Drilling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, technical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality requirements
- Proven experience as CNC Turner/Miller in Fanuc control
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
- Good communication abilities
- Any additional duty to suit business requirements, relevant to the role
- Candidates must have relevant working experience within this area, ideally with a recognised qualification/completed apprenticeship
- We are looking for skilled competent CNC Turners/Millers with experience in setting, operating and programming in Fanuc control.
- They must be responsible and comply with all safety guidelines.
- A keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude is also essential.