|Job Title:||CNC Machinist|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||0141 226 8156|
NRL are looking for a CNC Machinist, this would be for a permanent position in the Kilmarnock area.
Job purpose and main duties
To operate CNC machinery and complete works orders to customer requirements
• Ensure that all Company quality parameters and procedures are complied with and that all products manufactured meet the required standards and specifications
• Ensure all work is carried out in a safe manner in compliance with the company’s H & S Policy and procedures
• Ensure the highest standard of hygiene and housekeeping are maintained in all areas
• Filling out full inspection reports for every component machined
• Setting, programming and operating machines using various control systems
• Creating and updating setup sheets for new programs while the machine is running.
• Maintaining machine maintenance
• Ability to inspect 1st offs
• Working to extremely tight tolerances
• Dress in cycle
• Machining varies kinds of metals and plastics
You may be asked from time to time be asked to undertake other tasks that are considered to be relevant to your position.
Apprenticeship / HNC in Engineering discipline (or equivalent)
CNC, turning or milling, experience
On-line programming experience
Experience in oil and gas industry
CNC programming (desirable)
Sound knowledge of CNC machinery (Fanuc/Mazak controls)
Ability to understand engineering drawings
Ability to effectively operate CNC machinery
Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Good spoken and written communication skills
Helpful / approachable
Monday to Thursday - 07.55am - 16.25pm
Friday - 07.55am to 13.55pm
If interested please send your CV for consideration.