||Class 2 HGV Driver ADR
|Temp or Perm:
||Logistics & Distribution
NRL are currently recruiting for a Sales Centre HGV Class 2 ADR Driver for work with an industrial gases company based in Southall on a contract basis until the end of the year.
About the role:
What you will need:
- Ensuring Company’s and Legislative Safety Standards are complied with and maintained at all times on site.
- Picking, Sorting and Loading of Cylinders for Customer Deliveries
- Operation of LGV in the delivery of Cylinders to Customers
- Operation of Forklift in the loading of vehicles for Customer Deliveries
- Managing the Maintenance and Operation of Cylinder Delivery Vehicle in line with O Licence Requirements
- Maintaining a high standard of Housekeeping at all times
- Ensuring Basic Safety Books are up to date and that all personnel on site are completing mandatory activities.
- Dealing with Customers, following up on enquiries, supplying leads to the commercial team.
- Stewardship of Customers, reporting of Competitor Activity
What’s in it for you?
- Large Goods Vehicle Licence (class 2)
- ADR Licence (Packages minimum class 2 Gases)
- Driver Certificate of Professional Competence
- Forklift Licence
- PC Skills
- Knowledge of Local Areas
- Good general Education
- Competitive hourly rates
- Stable contract duration
- Opportunity to gain ADR experience