||Class 1 Tanker Driver (ADR)
|Temp or Perm:
||Logistics & Distribution
NRL are recruiting for a Class 2 ADR HGV Driver to work with a major gas distributor with depots around the UK. The position will be based in their Didcot depot on a 6 month contract.
About the role:
LGV Tanker driver, micro bulk division. The role requires drivers to deliver liquid Oxygen and Nitrogen to our customer base in the UK. The work must be carried out safely in accordance with all legal requirements and our own safe working procedures throughout the UK.
What you will need:
What’s in it for you:
- Proven ADR experience
- LGV C+E license (HGV Class 1)
- ADR license in Tanks
- Driver's CPC Qualification Card (DQC) and evidence of current Periodic Training Status (how much training completed in current 5 year training period)
- Proven track record of working within a safety-first environment
- Able to work under his/her own initiative with excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of ability to drive in a professional manner to achieve best in class in performance efficiencies
- Live within a reasonable distance base where positions are located
- Previous Tanker driving experience desirable
- Attractive hourly rates
- Possible weekend work
- Shifts of 4 on 3 off / 5 on 2 off
- Extensive training will be provided.