||Class 1 HGV Driver (ADR)
|Temp or Perm:
||Logistics & Distribution
||01483 302 133
NRL are currently recruiting for a LGV Driver for work a major gas distributer with depots across the UK. This position is on an initial 6 month contract based in the Coalville (Bardon).
About the role:
What you will need:
- The role requires drivers to deliver our clients products safely in accordance with all legal requirements and our own safe working procedures throughout the UK. The candidate must be able to communicate at a good level, with both colleagues and customers and they must also be flexible and ready to play an active part in maintaining the Company's strict adherence to health and safety regulations.
- Shifts start at either 6am (day) or 6pm (twilight). Average 10 hours per shift.
- Full training will be given including company policies, procedures and systems.
What’s in it for you:
- Previous Tanker driving experience.
- Previous experience in handling of dangerous goods
- Current LGV C+E license (HGV Class 1) - full DCPC Licence
- Must have. FLT (desirable, not essential).
- Full ADR in Packages ideal (ADR in Tanks desirable but not essential).
- Digi Card.
- Able to work under his/her own initiative.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic PC Skills
- Long term contract
- Prospects of utilising ADR licence and gain further skills
- Competitive hourly rates and overtime rates