|Job Title:||Claims Insurance Officer|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Sector:||Call Centre & Customer Service|
NRL are currently looking for a Claims Insurance Officer for work in Ringmer on a 3 month contract basis supporting Highways claims.
About the role:
The Claims Insurance Officer will deal with all types of claims, ensuring costs are contained and processes and procedures are adhered to. Particular emphasis will be placed on relationship management between insurance team and clients.
- Handling of all types of insurance claims
- Investigate claims including site visits were necessary to establish whether liability attaches and meeting claimants.
- Assess value of claims
- Prepare claims documentation for payment.
- Liaise and negotiate as appropriate with external suppliers (Solicitors, Insurers, Brokers, Loss Adjusters)
- Document storage and file management.
- Manage data on various computer systems e.g. Sales Force, Mayrise, LAHCS.
- Adhering to company procedures and taking a proactive approach to accident prevention.
- Provide support to admin function and training to less experienced staff
- With the Insurance team
- Operational teams / Highway Stewards
- Third parties
- Solicitors, Insurers, Brokers Loss Adjusters
What you will need:
- Complainant and have full legislative understanding of Section 41 & 58 obligations
- IT literate (Word and Excel)
- Costain IT Systems
- Must have experience of handling of all types of claims
- Knowledge of the principles of insurance
- Knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive rates
- Gain experience supporting highways claims