|Job Title:||Cladding Site Manager|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||0191 415 3300|
Cladding Site Manager (1028529)
NRL are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Cladding Site Manager in the Fareham area.
We are looking for a Site Manager with Façade Cladding experience to run a contract in the Fareham area. The contract is due to start mid July and will run for 3-4 months, for the right candidate this could lead to further work.
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Knowledge of the tasks assigned to him and experience regarding how such work is being carried out
- Knowledge of regulations and norms applicable for the tasks assigned to him/her
- Skills enabling him to evaluate the work assigned to him/her
- Skills enabling him to recognize hazards in relation to the work assigned to him/her
- CSCS card trade/supervision specific
- Manual handling
- Asbestos Awareness
- Work at Height
- Environmental Awareness
Regular QHSE inspections to be conducted:
- QA inspections as per ITP
- All lifting by competent person
- Rescue plan in place
Applicants must have previous experience in facade cladding and site management.
Good leadership skills are essential for this role.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV. Alternatively you can call the NRL Sunderland branch on 01914153300.