|Job Title:||Civil/Structural Engineer I|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Sector:||Oil & Gas|
About the role:
The main purpose of the role is to assist in the preparation of the Technical Document Register (TDR). Also, to review basis of Design, philosophies, specifications, and other relevant documents.
- Undertakes specific tasks/area of work under supervision, as defined by the Lead/ Principal/Senior Engineer including preparation of Specifications, Civil & Structural Design Calculations, Plans, Drawings, and MTO.
- Ensures design compatibility and conformance with client specifications and requirements. (Per Contract)
- Ensures compliance with Petrofac’s ISO Quality procedures, project QA Plan and Design Integrity processes and procedures. Complying with other Petrofac’s accredited frameworks such as ISO 14001.
- Performs related duties agreed with Lead/ Principal/Senior Engineer.
What you will need:
- Exposure to Consultancy, FEED/ Detailed Design and EPC projects.
- Knowledge of standard international specifications and codes
- Knowledge of Safety and Quality procedures
- Masters Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
What’s in it for you:
- Permanent opportunity
- Career development supported by a global business
- Competitive Salary and benefits scheme