|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Temp or Perm:||Permanent Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01946 820 002|
NRL are currently recruiting on behalf of a global leading technical and engineering services provider for Civil Engineers on Nuclear projects in the Bristol Area.
About the role:
- The Civil Engineer ensures the production and monitoring of the civil engineering of the buildings on the Nuclear Island to which they are assigned and proposes technical solutions. They will directly receive work assignments from and report to the Group Leader.
- The Civil Engineer works closely with the Group Leader, Layout Coordinator and Layout Engineers. They will develop civil design solutions, describe them in CAD-tasks and coordinate the correct implementation into the PDMS-3D Model by the CAD Designer.
- They will also maintain the interface with other Civil Work Teams inside the Responsible Designer Organisation as well as the interface with the Civil Works Detail Designer and equipment suppliers.
What you will need:
- Civil Engineer Degree.
- Design office experience.
- Knowledge/understanding of the Eurocodes related to civil engineering and especially knowledge of the design of fastenings in concrete.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant Health and Safety regulations.
- IT/ Software skills including PDMS, 3D AutoCAD and MS Office experience.
- Concise, conscientious, organised with good writing skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team as well as on own initiative.
- Results focused with the ability to meet commitments & deadlines.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Fluent English – written & verbal.