|Job Title:||CE&I Engineer|
|Temp or Perm:||Contract Role|
|Consultant Phone:||01946 820 002|
NRL are currently recruiting for CE&I Engineers from Engineer level up to Senior & Principal level for a global leader in engineering and design in the Nuclear sector.
About the role:
- Design support to System engineering and handles emergent maintenance delivery issues with minor design content.
- This role will involve developing quick turnaround, pragmatic CE&I design solutions in response to problem definitions from the OU System Engineering community.
What you will need:
- Degree in relevant engineering discipline with design delivery experience.
- A key aspect of this role is the ability to quickly self-deliver pragmatic CE&I design solutions from a brief problem statement with minimal supervision.
- Competent and proven CE&I design engineer, capable of producing designs, schemes, drawings, supporting calculations and documents.
- Understanding of the roles and application of the CDM regulations, including production of designers risk assessments.
- Previous experience producing design packages, suitable for manufacture and installation, containing drawings, method statements, risk assessments etc.
- Familiarity and experience of working and complying with Nuclear Practices, standards, and engineering guides.
- Familiarity with safety case principles and capable of providing design substantiation for equipment with designated nuclear safety functions to demonstrate that design solutions can meet the required safety function placed on it to the appropriate level.
- CIMAGE, AutoCAD, Amtech & CESEAR.